Monday, June 6, 2016

Reunited and transferred...





At transfers, we were reunited!! I sure love these guys! 



The MTC Three amigos!! Elder Smack, Elder Colton, Elder LaMont



Elder Madson and I kicked our companionship off with a great start. His companion finished his mission and left a bunch of fun, expendable toys. Like glow sticks! We split them apart and sprayed incandescent glow all over the dark apartment! Here's some pictures!!








Here's the sort of things that are 'AirDropped' around on P-Day in the big city. Basically a form of missionary Snapchat. This is an Elder in the zone.





We've moved out of our apartment and into the basement of a member's home. It's been absolutely crazy. I'm glad I don't have to do a deep clean of the apartment like I had in Hays.



Because it was fast Sunday, I bore my testimony in sacrament meeting. I learned how much I LOVE bearing my testimony. The ward here is so awesome and I love it! I'm sorry for such a short update! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment