Saturday, May 14, 2016

Another Miraculous Baptism...

Another miraculous baptism! Diana North has been baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and received the Holy Ghost. Guess what? I performed the baptism, my first one! What a special and sacred opportunity. When we asked Diana whom should baptize her, she requested me to do it. "Because," she said "you never gave up on me from the beginning." Can you believe my joy at the prospect of her response? It is "even to the separation of it from the body, as it were, so great is my joy" (Alma 29:16). Diana bore her testimony at the baptismal service, expressing her gratitude of the Lord's hand in ridding the cigarette addiction. Also, Diana looked Elder Zurcher and I in the eyes and thanked the both of us for our service. My feelings are indescribable.

The confirmation was Sunday. Elder Zurcher was asked by Diana herself to perform the ordinance. When the 'amen' was said I opened my eyes and noticed Diana, a completely new person. Incredible experience. 














No comments:

Post a Comment