Monday, May 23, 2016

Have not lost my humor...

Guess who I met?



Yeah! One of my childhood heroes!

"How many men does it take to send a message?"

"One."




Sometimes I feel as Mushu. "Khaniiiee baby! Hey, we need a ride." #spatintheface

When my companion wants me to bail him out of an awkward silence... "Don't look at me, I ain't bitin' no more butts."

Or when somebody comments that I look like I'm fifteen years old... "Of course! I'm travel-size for your convenience. If I was my REAL size, your cow here would die of fright! DOWN Bessy!"

Sometimes, I even feel Heavenly Father is like Mushu: "Blessings! Blessings on you, blessings on your family, blessings on your cow!" But most of the time, God is Shane: "Somehow I'll make a man out of you!" #mulan



MANSLAUGHTER! I SLAUGHTERED A MAN! PUT HIM ON A SPIT, PUT AN APPLE IN HIS MOUTH! #brianreagananyone?



My personality is still intact. Those of you who did not know I had one: here you go. I'm a dork, I'm not the tough-guy I always pretend to be.



I liked this fountain. I've not seen anything else like it in Hays.




 Christ said: "He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."



Did you know there's a ton of Statue of Liberty's throughout the state of Kansas? One of them is in Hays!




"We stole the Statue of Liberty! The small one... from [Hays, Kansas]." #despicableme

No comments:

Post a Comment